Which colleges in india accept GMAT scores??

My friend is a chinese citizen and wants to persue MBA from india. Can anyone tell me the admission procedure of the top colleges?. If he gives GMAT what colleges in india will accept these scores?. The website of most of the top indian B-schools …

My friend is a chinese citizen and wants to persue MBA from india. Can anyone tell me the admission procedure of the top colleges?. If he gives GMAT what colleges in india will accept these scores?. The website of most of the top indian B-schools suck they dont have any info for foreign student even the IIM website have vague info about this.

Please help!!

Thanks.

Hi Sumit,

I am providing you list of B-schools in India that accept GMAT scores in their admission process:

1. Indian School of Business(ISB)
  2. Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai(GLIM)
  3. Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA)
  4. Indian Institute of Management Bangalore(IIMB)
  5. Indian Institute of Management Calcutta(IIMC)
  6. S.P.Jain

And one thing i know about them is that ISB had avg gmat requirement of 690 one year back.

And one more thing I want to share with you, is that seminar based on B-Schools is held in Gurgaon. So, if you can then go for the seminar, I think it's really very helpful for you to know more about the queries related to B-schools.And another important thing for you the speakers in the seminar are Alumni of INSEAD, HEC Paris, ISB and AGSM. For more details of seminar click here or contact with me.

Best of Luck!