What are the chances of getting Summer internship at IMI bhubneshwar

Securing a summer internship at IMI Bhubaneswar is almost a guarantee, with the college consistently achieving 100% summer internship placements. The institute’s placement cell is incredibly active, providing students with ample opportunities across various industries. What’s more, the preparation support is excellent—mock interviews, resume-building workshops, and networking events are all part of the package. You can even check out the success stories and updates on the IMI Bhubaneswar Instagram page, where they regularly showcase the achievements of students in securing internships with top companies.

Additionally, the faculty at IMI Bhubaneswar were always available for guidance, which made a huge difference. The support system here is something I truly value.

Networking is another strong point of IMI Bhubaneswar. The events and seminars hosted by the institute gave me opportunities to connect with industry professionals, which in turn helped during my internship hunt. It’s one thing to have the skills, but having the right connections can really make a difference.

All in all, if you’re a student who is willing to put in the effort, IMI Bhubaneswar offers all the resources you need to land a good internship. My experience is just one example, but I’ve seen many of my classmates also secure positions in top companies across various industries.