SIIB Final & Waiting List

Hey Puys!!! For all those who are in the final list or the waiting list of SIIB, please put in your word in this thread whether you are going to take admission or not… It would help all of us in the waiting list to ascertain our chances… …

1 Like

Hey Puys!!!
For all those who are in the final list or the waiting list of SIIB, please put in your word in this thread whether you are going to take admission or not... It would help all of us in the waiting list to ascertain our chances...

Thanks... N please follow the format given below... It would make d job easier for us..

Name:
Merit List or Waiting List No:
Admission into SIIB: Yes or No

Name: Shantanu Biswas
Merit List No: 31
Admission into SIIB: Yes

The activity from prospective candidates is still low in pg...
Hope it catches up soon and we get to know each other.

waiting for June...

Name:Ami Jhaveri
Waiting List:48
Admission into SIIB:Yes

Hey Puys!!!
For all those who are in the final list or the waiting list of SIIB, please put in your word in this thread whether you are going to take admission or not... It would help all of us in the waiting list to ascertain our chances...

Thanks... N please follow the format given below... It would make d job easier for us..

Name:
Merit List or Waiting List No:
Admission into SIIB: Yes or No

good move bhai

Name: Rohit
Waiting List No: 37

maharaaj Says
good move bhai

yeah... thnx... but it wud b of use only if ppl replied... no one seems to be doing so...

Name: Rohit Majumdar
Waiting List: 80

Name: Salar Bijili
Merit list : 26
Joining status : yes

Dear puys,

Can somebody just give any idea what extent of the waiting rank gets coverted as per earlier records.

regards

Rahul Batra
Merit 52

Rahul Batra
Merit 32

@Rahul

Could you please encourage other shortlisted candidates(merit listed) of SIIB to fill their details in the document??? I find most of the waitlisted candidates(incl. me) doing the same, but the point is, till the time merit listed don't fill in, it's not gonna be of much use to the waitlisted ones. I hope you got the point.

Thanks.....

last year 109 waiting list candidates got into final merit for IB

Dear puys,

Can somebody just give any idea what extent of the waiting rank gets coverted as per earlier records.

regards

seniors...

whts the final number of offers made (merit list) in open category..... is it 71 or more than that?

thanks
krishna

Name: Saraswat Sarkar
Merit List No: 43

Name: Preeti Choudhary
Merit List No: 21

Congratulations to all who made it to SIIB...

Dear puys,

regards

dear,

as far as i have heard, last year WL 109 was cleared..and adding to this i personally know a student in SIIB batch of 2009 who was WListed in 90's and was given an admission offer arnd April end or May first week(not sure about the time)...therefore lest be assured that last year the list was confirmed at least till 100..

hope this solves ur query...

rgds
tarun

deleted as it is not related

In the offer letter it is said DD has to be made preferably from a nationalised bank.
ICICI bank is a scheduled one can i make a DD from that bank.
Urgent help me please. I called admissions office no one s picking,

When it says nationalized bank, then why take a risk with ICICI ? There are so many other banks available which would fit into the criteria.

FYI--- SBI, Union Bank, United Bank, Dena Bank are some examples of nationalized banks.