Global Business Operations SRCC Admission 2018-20

Join the discussion on Global Business Operations SRCC Admission 2018-20 and Get information about SRCC GBO, SRCC Cut Off, SRCC College, SRCC MBA, SRCC Admission, SRCC Fees and SRCC Placement much more...

When the srcc notification will out ?

how much score is needed for actual conversion?

Is it worth to do gbo? what about placements?

Do we have sectional cut off?

Hello fellas i registered for SRCC yesterday but till now there is no confirmation sms or mail? Can anyone tell me what to do?

Can anyone give any tips for writing SOP for GBO application?

Aprox how many applicants are there for SRCC GBO enterance? and whats the cutoff?

Cut off for NC obc?

Difficulty level of srcc gbo exam?

What is the format of the GBO online test? Can anyone provide me with the details.

Can anyone tell what we have to fill in the EXAMINATION PASSED option in 10,12 and graduation section?

What the heck is the problem with their website? Can anyone help? or Should I go and visit the campus to submit form?

My graduation percentage is 58 Am I eligible to apply for the course? Anticipating a positive and a prompt reply :)

http://www.srccgbo.edu.in/

site is just working fine.

What's the general cutoff last year??....does anyone have better idea about placements apart from site which looks quite inflated..

hey, whats the median salary of srcc gbo .......is it 6Lpa or 8 Lpa????

someone plz do reply

OBC candidate   x79   xii 61.4   grad 72.51   3 yr workex in manufacturing/production loads of extracurricular awards/coordinator any realistic chances of convert even after gdpiwat,plz genuine reply as form fees is an issue for me,is there any one studying with these avg marks.. seniors?  

Is anyone having past year solved papers of SRCC GBO exam. If possible plz mail me. [email protected]

Exam is paper based or computer based???