ESADE Business School Barcelona - Full Time MBA - September 2014 entry

I could not find a thread for the ESADE Full Time MBA 2014 entry. If you have or are planning to apply to ESADE, you can discuss and connect here. I have already submitted my application and recently received my interview invitation.

I could not find a thread for the ESADE Full Time MBA 2014 entry. If you have or are planning to apply to ESADE, you can discuss and connect here. I have already submitted my application and recently received my interview invitation.

@siddharthkanjilal

Hi,

I am also planning to apply to ESADE. But I am concerned about job opportunities after MBA. Have you talked to any alumni or current students about the experience?I am aslo trying to get in touch with a current student.

Sidharth can you tell me one thing. I scored 640 in gmat a few days back. I have 5+ years of work exp with good academics and avg extra curriculars. Do you think it's worth a shot trying for esade ? Please I need an honest opinion. I am also planning to retake the exam next month. So please advise if I should apply with this score or improve and then apply. Your opinion and comments are highly appreciated.

Hello Guys,I have a query. In the admissions deadline page,What do they mean by feedback given?

"feedback" means The interview dates or a final decision?
I want to have clarity regarding this as i don't want any clashes between the final decision dates of the other colleges that i have applied to

Hello ppl,

I am planning to apply to ESADE for the coming dead-line of 3rd March... My concern was that would it be too late as they might get concerned over VISA issues or some thing??😲

Got an interview Invite ! I must say katie and camila are doing a great job ..they have been by far the most smooth and courteous people in any of my admission processes.it says a lot about the college. I am interviewing in bangalore on the 18th of march at 8 AM . lets share our experiences.The case study and PPT sound very interesting..

Here is my review of everything that went down (also posted on GMC):

Okay, so a round of interviews has started in India as some of you may know. Katie is conducting them in Delhi at the moment, and I had mine on 10th March. I was a little bit worried about the case study, but I needn't have been. If you were good at GMAT Comprehension, then this should be easy! You just have to summarise the article they give you and answer a few questions in presentation format. I had my notes in bullet points and expounded from there.The rest of the interview is simply a chance to sell yourself. There are probing questions, but only to get to know you better. There isn't any stress or putting you under pressure. Just make sure you can answer all the standard MBA interview questions in depth. She is very friendly throughout and it is almost semi formal - some parts of the interview may become like a discussion or even a chat. I think you have to work hard to sell yourself in such a situation, yet maintain a balance, and not overdo it. I came away with a positive feeling, but it is difficult to assess your chances after such an interview as she probably would not show it if you did badly. I know it is a clich Å , but you really need to be yourself in this interview as they are trying to genuinely determine if you would be a good fit for the school, which would be mutually beneficial.

hi guys, I have got an admit from ESADE for this term, sept-2014. Any one who also has made it, is considering this offer?? Please do let me know as I need some clarification on the job scenario for Indians in Spain/Europe...

Why ESADE? An Interview with Manuel, an accepted ESADE student, engineer and entrepreneur!

Hi Guys, have recently got an admit for Sept 2014 and like everyone, my major apprehension is regarding the placements for indian students post mba. one of my very close friend is studying at ESADE, however as he plans to join his family business he is not sitting for placements. However, till now he has given me mixed reviews about placements as he says indians do get jobs but depend on ur background. Anyone who's decided to join esade please share any info you might have.

Hi Guys, I have got an interview call from ESADE business school.

I need guidance on how to prepare for the interview ? Couldn't find the thread for 2015 that is why posting here. Urgent help required.