Duolingo English Test 2024 (DET 2024): Exam Dates, Fees, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Results

Join the 2024 Duolingo English Test (DET) Exam Discussion Group!

Are you preparing for the 2024 Duolingo English Test (DET)? Whether you’re looking for the latest updates on exam dates, fees, registration, eligibility, syllabus, or results, our discussion group is the perfect place to connect with peers, candidates, and mentors.

Join now to share preparation tips, get your questions answered, and stay informed on everything related to the 2024 DET exam. Let’s work together to ace the test and achieve your academic goals!

How The Test Is Scored

Read Through the Details To Understand Your Score Report.

Who Accepts the Test

Find the school you’re applying to. Hundreds of universities worldwide.

Take a Practice Test

Try some free sample questions. See what the test is like.

How Scores Work

Learn about our 160-point scale. Compare scores to TOEFL and IELTS.

Understanding Test Scores

Read Through the Information To Understand Your Score Report.

FAQs for the 2024 Duolingo English Test (DET) Exam Discussion Group:

1. What is the purpose of the 2024 Duolingo English Test (DET) Exam Discussion Group?

The discussion group is a platform for students preparing for the 2024 Duolingo English Test to connect with peers, share preparation tips, discuss exam-related topics, and seek guidance from candidates and mentors.

2. How can I join the 2024 DET Exam Discussion Group?

You can join the discussion group by following the invitation link provided in the group description or by searching for the group on the relevant platform and requesting to join.

3. Who can participate in the 2024 DET Exam Discussion Group?

Anyone preparing for the 2024 Duolingo English Test, including students, candidates, mentors, and educators, can participate in the discussion group.

4. What topics are covered in the 2024 DET Exam Discussion Group?

The group covers a wide range of topics related to the 2024 Duolingo English Test, including exam dates, fees, registration, eligibility, syllabus, preparation strategies, and results.

5. Can I ask questions about the DET exam dates and registration process in the group?

Yes, the group is an ideal place to ask questions about exam dates, registration, and any other aspects of the Duolingo English Test. Fellow members and mentors will help answer your queries.

6. Are there any experienced mentors in the group to provide guidance?

Yes, the discussion group includes experienced mentors and candidates who have previously taken the DET and can offer valuable insights and guidance.

7. How often is the 2024 DET Exam Discussion Group active?

The group is active year-round, with increased activity as the exam dates approach. Members regularly share updates, tips, and resources to help each other prepare.

8. Can I share my study materials and resources in the group?

Absolutely! The group encourages members to share study materials, resources, and preparation tips to help others succeed in the 2024 DET exam.

9. Will I get updates on DET exam results and cut-off scores in the group?

Yes, the discussion group is a great place to stay updated on DET exam results, cut-off scores, and any other important announcements related to the exam.

10. How can the 2024 DET Exam Discussion Group help me in my preparation?

By joining the discussion group, you can connect with peers, exchange study tips, clarify doubts, stay informed on exam-related news, and gain support from a community of fellow test-takers.

Can someone explain the process for registering for the Duolingo English Test?

Register Now for QS Discover!
Network with fellow students and top universities at the Master’s and MBA Fair in Dubai.
:date: Date: 21 September 2024
:clock3: Time: 15:30 - 19:00 Asia/Calcutta
:round_pushpin: Location: Shangri-La Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road

Don’t miss this opportunity to connect and explore your future!

Hello Everyone
Need some advice…
I am doing tech in CSE in final year now…!!
Now, i want to do Masters of Science from abroad next year intake.
So which country will be better USA or UK…?