[Official] IBSAT Exam Discussion Group 2024 | PaGaLGuY

Join this Official discussion group for discussing about the latest updates, tips and tricks for cracking IBSAT 2024 Exams.

IMPORTANT DATES
IBSAT 2024 Application - July 01, 2024 - 3rd week of December 2024
IBSAT 2024 Test Dates - 28-29 December, 2024
IBSAT 2024 Result - 1st week of January, 2025
Selection Briefings - 2nd week of January 2025

Apply Now!

About IBSAT :
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) is a national-level entrance examination conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad for admission to the MBA/PGPM programs offered at its affiliated colleges.

Conducted during : IBSAT is conducted once a year it’s a computer-based test

Evaluation Criteria : Verbal ability, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, and Data Adequacy.

Duration : The exam is of two hours duration and consists of 140 multiple choice questions.

About ICFAI Business School (IBS) :
ICFAI Business School is one of the Top Business schools in India known for its well recognised MBA/PGPM as well as PhD programs. It was established in the year of 1995 and has been constantly providing the best quality of education to students.

The institute is located in 9 Different states of the country:

To join the official discussion group of ICFAI Business School (IBS) | MBA/PGPM Admissions 2025-27 click here

Hello Friends,

I am planning to apply for IBSAT this year and came across this group I am happy to connect with my peers or seniors for guidance.

Can someone please share exam pattern for preparing

what kind of questions are generally asked in IBSAT like what is the syllabus and weightage per topic

Is it easy to crack?

which colleges consider this exam?

what is the eligibility criteria for this exam

Is there negative marking for this exam?