Looking for TIME study material for CAT

Hello Management aspirants,

Hope you all are healthy and doing well in these challenging times.

We wish to share exhaustive CAT 2021 all-in-one package with you.

It comprises of selected set of questions, latest CAT/XAT/IIFT/SNAP material of multiple institutes in pocket sized cloud drives, including guidance to kickstart your preparation, directly from serial 99+%iler

Just message 'share cat master package detail' in mail, and we will connect with you.

Don’t wait. The time will never be just right, and for our aspirants, we make it right as well as count ! Less than 100 days left for CAT..

share cat master package detail

CAT TIME MATERIALS AVAILABLE

Do you have TIME material books??

Are you still willing to sell

Hurry!6 days left to apply for MHRM, iit Kharagpur
Application link-Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

Admission group:
FB link-MHRM, IIT Kharagpur Admissions (2022-2024)

Pagalguy link-[Official] MHRM IIT KHARAGPUR (2022-2024) Admission Helpdesk

Hurry up guys,
Only 2 days left for the application process,

DMS, IIT (ISM), Dhanbad is consistently ranked among the top Management institutes by leading rating agencies like NIRF, Business Today, Business India, etc.

The only IIT department to offer a full time 2 year MBA Programme in Business Analytics Programme with a full semester dedicated to industry internship.

Value for money with the most reasonable programme fee among all IITs and a consistently good record of placement across all industrial sectors.

The department has been constantly rated as an A/A+ institute by the various rating agencies including AIMA-Business Standard, Business World, Business India, Outlook/C-fore etc. in their B-School surveys conducted from time to time. We have crossed these milestones in a period of just ten years. The latest of these milestones is the NIRF ranking of 30 in India.

If you haven’t applied, do it soon.

We welcome you to be a part of this journey. (The last date to apply is 6th February 2022).

Link to apply: Management

Email ID – [email protected]

Official Pagalguy Group: [Official] Admission 2022-2024 Department Of Management Studies, IIT(ISM) Dhanbad - MBA - PaGaLGuY - MBA Community

Official LinkedIn Page: https://bit.ly/3fS9afw

Official Intagram Page: Login • Instagram

Official Facebook Page: DMS, IIT ISM Dhanbad

Official WhatsApp Queries Group: WhatsApp Group Invite

Attention Aspirants,

Today is the last date for the application process of DMS, IIT ISM Dhanbad. If you haven’t applied for it, apply soon.

We welcome you to be a part of this journey.

Link to apply: Management

Email ID – [email protected]

Official Pagalguy Group: [Official] Admission 2022-2024 Department Of Management Studies, IIT(ISM) Dhanbad - MBA - PaGaLGuY - MBA Community

Official LinkedIn Page: https://bit.ly/3fS9afw

Official Instagram Page: Login • Instagram

elling my TIME material for 4K which includes everything. All books with solutions. And if you buy this, I would also provide you with VARC1000 by gejo and DILR1000 ka recorded lessons for free. Let me know if anyone is in need.

VARC 1000: Rs 10,000
DILR 1000:Rs 10,000
TIME material: 9,950

All of this at just Rs 5000

Connect with me personally if interested.

elling my TIME material for 4K which includes everything. All books with solutions. And if you buy this, I would also provide you with VARC1000 by gejo and DILR1000 ka recorded lessons for free. Let me know if anyone is in need.

VARC 1000: Rs 10,000
DILR 1000:Rs 10,000
TIME material: 9,950

All of this at just Rs 5000!

Connect with me personally if interested.

what year material do u have?do u have still have it

do u still have it ? what year is it?

do u have still have it? which year is it?

do u still have it ? can i buy?

Hello, are these still available?

Kindly contact on telegram @Vanshika2107 asap . I need them

I need them
kindly contact me asap on telegram @Vanshika2107

Well I’m based on noida and if you still have your booklets we can negotiate the price

I want to sell my ims live classes account for cat 2023 . Still one year validity . With 5 modules books. Live sessions. Mock tests. 15 simcat sessions. I planned to quit learning for cat
Contact [email protected]

I want to sell my ims live classes account for cat 2023 . Still one year validity . With 5 modules books. Live sessions. Mock tests. 15 simcat sessions. I planned to quit learning for cat
Contact [email protected]