IMS Mocks | SIMCAT Test Series | IMS Test Series - PaGaLGuY

how to take simcat 1 in unprcotored mode after test window?

Anyone who has taken CL mocks as well...plz comment on the overall level of the mocks compared to AIMCATs/SIMCATs...asking this bcoz I m planning to enroll for CL mocks !! 

In how many ways can a total of 31 identical chocolates be distributed among 5 students such that each student gets an odd number of chocolates? Enter your response (as an integer) using the virtual keyboard.
Is the solution for this question(Q.No 13 in quants section in SIMCAT 1 proctored) given incorrectly?

Does anyone know any comfortable reading room in Gurgaon for preparation? Does IMS have a self study room for test series students?

Simcat 106 takehome VA: 44 Dilr: 51 Qa: 47 OA 142

Does any package have the sectional tests or can I buy them separately? I have the 40 mock tests package(15+25)..I thought they'll include the sectionals but they haven't?

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/simcat-2-2017-discussion-4815635679805440   Thread for SIMCAT 2 Unproctored Discussion

If I book SIMCAT 2 for take home mode and fail to take it within the window period can I take it at any time at a later stage from home?

Is 1GB of net pack enough to take a Take home based 3 hour SIMCAT?

From where to open simcat 2.. Please reply asap.. Thanks in advance

Simcat link anyone? 

Help!!

Any discussion thread on SIMCAT 2?

If I take SIMCAT 2 in take home mode during the test window will I get a rank or **?

SIMCAT2 

OVERALL-55(73) -151

VARC- 16(27)-39  ( A lot improvement needed)

DILR  -18(21)- 53 (CAN DO BEETER)

QA - 21(25)-59  (EASY ONE SHOULD HAVE SCORED BEETER) 

hi, so ive heard that if you miss a proctored test in ims, it gets converted into a take home test for you. is it true? its not possible for me to go to centres hence i dont want to join if this is not true

Hi, what is the significance of the cutoff score given by IMS?

total how many students appeared for simcat 2?

Simcat 107 VA 36 Dilr 41 dubaya isne Qa 56 OA 133

I scored 94.6%ile in CAT 2016. I decided to re-take CAT in 2017. After a preparation gap of 6 months I started my preparation with an IMS SIMCAT and secured 122 marks with 89.34%ile.Am I going right? What should be my next step? How should I proceed with my preparation?Should I just practice more or should I start from scratch?