About the MBA category

Youtube Live Classes for Free

I would like to give away my sister’s Cracku account with CAT preparation full access to interested users for half the current price as she’s no longer attempting CAT. Interested people please contact me.

I just took the CAT 2021 Slot-3 paper as a mock test and i secured 54 marks out of 198 what is the possibility of me getting 99percentilein CAT 2022

Hii guys!! There is an awesome discord server in which some motivated ppl discuss LRDI sets, VARC and also discuss QA doubts and have mock analyses. There are also some brilliant alumni of the server who are part of IIM A,B,C,K XL etc and who engage with the community to mentor and guide aspirants. So do join and check it out! Below is the link to join the discord group! Hii guys!! There is an awesome discord server in which some motivated ppl discuss LRDI sets, VARC and also discuss QA doubts and have mock analyses. There are also some brilliant alumni of the server who are part of IIM A,B,C,K XL etc and who engage with the community to mentor and guide aspirants. So do join and check it out! Below is the link to join the discord group! All the best!

Hlw everyone i am currently pesuing MBA from JIMS Kalkaji. JIMS Kalkaji is one of the reputed College in Delhi/NCR Ranked among the top 100 institutions across India by NIRF and JIMS has AICTE approval certificate. Here the faculty is soo supportive and always eager to help you. It’s location is a main advantage for this. It has a decent campus size with 4 computer labs. They provide both General and IB for PGDM. The college is equipped with smart classes, AC rooms, Wi-Fi, canteen, medical facility and library facility, book bank facility where you can add something new to your knowledge. It has a decent fees for the course and one may get scholarships up to 50% depending upon your scores in MAT and CAT. Big Companies like Delloite, Wipro, Nestle also approach this college for campus placement. They have an average package of around 7+ lakhs. They provide a great corporate exposure to the students as well as trips.
@jimsdelhi @jimskalkaji

Before you choose security services for your own safety, you should know the qualifications of the person you’re considering. There are several factors to consider, including their training, experience, permits, and cost. Here are a few tips to help you make the right choice. To make the process as easy as possible, you should check out the credentials of candidates.
for more info visit: zamsecurity.com.au

CAT percentile
Overall - 87.94
DILR- 84.21
VARC-79.26
QA-87.41

NC-OBC, Male, 2yrs of Work-ex(till march 2023)
Grad : 7.75(70.14%)
12th: 97.6%
10th: 9.6 in CBSE(91.2%)

Which IIM’s call I can expect for myself ?

Hi CAT aspirants, if you want to join Delhi School of Economics and have certain queries, kindly visit:
Website: dsembaib.in / dsehrd.in Admission Brochure : https://www.dsembaib.in/_files/ugd/7fc140_758556099d3a4ce5a13fd4fe96bd5b83.pdf Placement Report: https://www.dsembaib.in/_files https://www.dsehrd.in/placement-reports
Telegram page:
Telegram: Contact @dseofficial23

Hi CAT aspirants, you can also follow our page on Pagalguy for any queries: [Official] 2023-2025 MBA (IB), Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, New Delhi | Admissions | Pagalguy

You can use this and share it in-order to get insights.

self study with assisted mentorship is the route to progress…

https://iitg.ac.in/acad/admission/pg_admission/mba.php/

If you are looking to join MBA programme at one of the best institutes in the country please consider applying at IIT Guwahati School of Business. The last date of application submission is 28th February 2023.

Hi. I have got Business analytics in nmims Mumbai and MBA in k j somaiya Mumbai… which one will be better. Can anybody help

How to prepare for gwpi ( iift )as a finance student?

Cat - 90.87
VARC - 95.94
DILR - 86.81
QA - 59.72

Category - SC
Acads - 8(cbse)76%/84.4/60.6
Male
Architect - NIT TRICHY
Work ex = 2.5 years

Cap interview was decent. Didnt give me time to finish answering all questions.
What are the chances of converting Cap IIM’s ?

Hi I got admission offer from NIRMA university and LBSIM( Lal bhadhur shastri institute of Management). I am confused which one to choose ,so i would like to know opnions about both. Which is better Nirma or LBSIM?

what is question practice.why to solve books and how to solve them plz tell

How is Cracku for CAT preparation. I am preparing for CAT 23. Can anyone guide me should I join Cracku or not.