[2024-2026] Official IIM Nagpur Admission Queries

You can mail to the admissions department for this.

Deadline for annexure is 28th June.

It has, please check.

You should have received a mail by now.
The documents that you need to upload are mentioned in the annexure tab, please check.

due to technical glitch, I didn’t receive the mail and now it is reflecting on my mailbox. The last date for expression of interest was 17th may, and I’ve missed the deadline, is there anything that can be done now. I’m willing to show my interest in waitlist.

Sir, I have query regarding Preparatory course. It says that a set of students will be selected for the preparatory course and that the selected students are required to report by 27th June. Even though names haven’t been announced yet. I would like to know if we can join/ report after that like around 29th june?

Hey, can i please know what is the waitlist movement for general category?

Hello Everyone,

Congratulations to all the recently converted candidates. All those who have successfully converted have received corresponding emails. The waitlist numbers are updated in the portal.

Please note that admission offers will be sent only through [email protected] and [email protected]. No communication regarding the offer for admission will be made through any other means such as calls or any other email ID.
Candidates in the waitlist are requested to keep checking the website, portal and their registered email address regularly for offer released.

Candidates can log in to their account at https://pgpadmission.iimnagpur.ac.in/ and check the status. In case of any queries, please write to us at [email protected].

Following are the category-wise Final Score (FS) cut-offs for the fourth offer list:

DAP - 0.936774
EWS – 4.045434
GEN – 4.826478
NC-OBC – 3.567509
SC – 3.160224
ST – 2.458616

For students who have converted from the latest list, the deadline for accepting the offer is 5 PM 10th June, 2023.

Regarding questions about acceptance fees and the refund process, we have provided detailed message with explicit instructions already. Please go thorough all the pinned messages.

If you have any further queries or require assistance, please feel free to contact any of the AdCom members.

Congratulations again, and we look forward to having you as a part of the IIMN community!

If you are selected for Preparatory course, It is highly recommended to join the class. All other details regarding reporting dates will be shared over mail.

Please join the following groups for further information and queries:
Telegram - Telegram: Contact @IIMNAdmissionqueries

I have applied for refund of registration amount 75000 rupees on June 3.

I haven’t recieved the amount yet. I’d be better if u let me know a date

When will the waitlist be updated, it has not been updated after 6th merit list.
Also can further waitlist movement be expected?

I’ve been meaning to get in contact with adcom guys regarding the EOI refund, it’s been three weeks since I applied for the refund, adcom guys are not responding on telegram, I’ve also sent several emails, but no one has reached out.

1 Like

This is hands down the worst adcom i came across, they don’t reply to dm’s they don’t reply to mails. They leave you on seen, don’t know what’s wrong with them.

3 Likes

I still haven’t received my waitlist refund amount back its been more than a month since I withdrawed and no acknowledgement mail have been given
I have mailed them n number of times 90% of times of time they don’t reply and 2 times they have replied they said you will get refund back and check your spam acknowledgement mail must be there I am in dire need of money and they are not repaying me back
I have messaged many adcom member on telegram group and they also haven’t replied there
Hands down the worst adcom team ever

1 Like

A boy of my friend is at Waitlist of IIM Nagpur during 2024, Nagpur and they ask to deposit Rs. 50000 for stay in waitlist. Can he convert IIM Nagpur after depositing the amount?

I am waitlisted for IIM, Nagpur and deposited Rs. 50000.00 for EOI commitment Fee. Can I convert a seat?

Is their need of caste validity for admission?
I’m ST category student…

1 Like

Is there any possibility of extending dates for paying commitment fees?

1 Like

Hello, where can I find the details regarding the term-I fee deposit? Kindly reply ASAP.

1 Like

Hello, when will the mba2024-26 offers be released for list 3 ?