Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

XIC entrance exam prepration Prep Resources

(Xavier Institute of Communication, Mumbai)? Has anyone here studied in XIC or taken entrance test for XIC(2010)? What was the difficulty level of the entrance exam? Please provide tips and advice .
3 3
rrrs Please put some light on the gd of pr course?. 10 Jun '13.
enigma_s27 has anybody taken the GD/PI for PR today?. 11 Jun '13.
B I U Post
there is no prescribed length for the easy but it should be brief, precise and clear. keep it simple
@naman_07 hey please tell me what should be the length of the complete essay that we have to write in the online form.
@Karnatak_pal hey please tell me what should be the length of the complete essay in the online form.
yup you need to call up ua bank n tell them to enable your net banking. and about the subjective type question, as much i know by reading the earlier post of the pepole who gave their OET last year, one question would be related to the course you have opted for , the other two related to media,...
Hello Everyone...I just wanted to enquire that out of PR and Film, Television and digital video production, which course is better and has a good scope.Does XIC provides 100% placement for all the courses?Please Guide
XIC website says-"Since payments can be made by using your Bank DEBIT or CREDIT Cards, please ensure that these Cards are NET- BANKING ENABLED. If you are unsure, kindly call up the bank concerned and request them to enable this facility for this transaction, once this is cleared with your ban...
@naman_07 yeah i've heard of that book!!
what kind of articles do they ask to write in subjective section?
well i am not quite sure if OET is tough but i can help you with its preparation as i'm also preparing for it. OET will be in two sections- objective and subjective. for objective there is GK, Language, and some basic media knowledge. for GK u can read manorama's GK book
Plzzzz reply
As I m very confused
Can you guys also suggest me some mre institution that offers Masters in Media n Advertising???
I know About MICA and aiming for that itself but I would like to have more choices
PLzzzzzzzz help
Hey guys I m applying for Advertising and Marketing Advertising course in XIC
Do we get good placement for ADMA in XIC???
I am also planning to do masters in media and advertising but is there any need to do masters evn after doing diploma in ADMA
Thank you very much janshay you were really helpful and plz share your GD/PI experience with us
@janshay
Hi, currently i'm working with one of fortune 100 companies in Marcom as an executive and i wish to pursue masters in marcom, i found that few institutes like Symbiosis, MICA, KJ, offers MBA in MARCOM, Does XIC as wells offers MBA in MARCOM ?
@Karnatak_pal please please help me out to get through the OET for PR. i really want to get into XIC!!
5 Comments
Karnatak_pal you might have o check all comments I don't remember the .... 10 Apr '13.
imegha alryt..thanks..@ Karnatak_pal. 10 Apr '13.
Is XIC entrance exam really tough?
what exactly do they ask in OET to the one's who're applying for the PR course?
Karnatak_pal B_Devjani If you scroll through pages backwards .. you wi.... 09 Apr '13.
please reply ASAP.
@Karnatak_pal hey please tell me that the essay that has to written in the form should be of how many words? as i hv understood personal statement 200 words and total no. of words 1000
Karnatak_pal @apeek You have understood it correct.. 09 Apr '13.
@ curiousity
well it totally depends on your interest. and about the entrance test its gonna start from 28th april for which the online registration started from 15th march and will end on 21st april.
Hi guys....I am Planning to appear for TV & Film media course, XIC.....I have a few queries regarding the course....1. Out or Journalism and Tv & Film media, which course has a better scope.
2. Does XIC provide campus Placements for all the courses and what's the average package.
3. Is ther...
Hi, I am planning to apply for either ADMA or PR in XIC, cn some one help me select one of these, m flummoxed. :/ Also, when does the entrance happen? Does it happen for both the courses or just PR? I really wish to get through. How do i start preparing?

Hey guys, a request to all those on this thread who will be applying for the ADMA and PR entrance. Please be active till the admission round is going on.

Lets share all the information that can help us get through it.

Those who are sitting for the entrance before others (since the dates of each city differ) please post the questions too. It will help others! :)

• Like 1
  • Share 1
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U