Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

2013-2015 BIM, Trichy final converts discussion CAT & Related BSchools

Hearty congratulations to all who have converted the call. To those who did not, don't worry, life doesn't stop at one miss. There are miles to go and many more milestones to achieve.
So here's to all the new BIMites and new fighters who will conquer new world and new challenges
5 153 Comments
jrajkamal Send an email to admissions@bim.edu from your registered .... 06 May '13.
Madurai_Maka @rajiv_nsit: May i know which category you belong to in B.... 06 May '13.
@sunwinderpal Sir I feel the the 2 days time duration given to the selected students to confirm their admission is v less ..... Can this be extended plzzz ??? .... Also could you plz convey this to the admission department ? .....
@anandmohan89@sunwinderpal Sir, I am from OBC category and in merit list number 42. Considering the number of seats as 120, which means 36 seats for OBC, I am in waitlist number 6.1. Is my above ca...
@anandmohan89chup karo
@sunwinderpal ji : Please share the seats-breakup information ...
Also throw some info on last year's waitlist movement in each category .. This would be very helpful in assessing ourself before taking any conclusive decision on quitting the job, etc., ...
Please respond to this !!
Is Server down?? not able to see my results
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
i gotta another list..totallin 247
6 Comments
vani.rathnam I am 46 in that list..belong to BC category..the list als.... 18 Apr '13.
Raja-gopalan i am in 114 , so i think my possibilities are very scant.... 18 Apr '13.
Doubts doubts ??? The merit list which I see as mentioned and pasted above... My merit No. 132 and am outside Tamil nadu and general catgory.... So wat are the chances??? is there a different merit list for tamilians??? or shud i take that my W/L as 12??? Please guide.... Not at all clear... wa...
pratap007 That list of 662 students is only for general. So if gene.... 18 Apr '13.
Hello puys i guess the list above is the entire merit list of candidates including converts and the one above is for general candidates. There must be similar lists for TN-BC, TN-MBC and other reservation categories if i am correct and the WL movement would be based on the merit list.
What a punctuality of a so called reputed b-school.....they have sent a mail to check the result at 9 and the link is not working till nowWhy open educational institutes with big hoarding and lots of advertisements when you cant keep your basics right. Hundreds are trying the link with disgust...
14 Comments
rondude iska matlab kya hua??. 17 Apr '13.
rondude wat does the number mean??. 17 Apr '13.
Below is what i got after logging in...I guess it has the names of people in the merit order. I am a gen candidate from outside TN.
ASHUTOSH MISHRA,BIM, Trichy has released the merit order list, under various categories, of all the candidates who have attended GD & PI. The merit order list wil...
1 3 Comments
ashu.juit @shanky2013 Yes its for general...outside TN candidates... 18 Apr '13.
Garvesh at 658.. no chance,,. 18 Apr '13.
My merit order no is 38. Am i selected ?
6 Comments
ashu.juit @Rot Ohh...so i am waitlist 1...cool...thanks alot man :) . 18 Apr '13.
Rot @ashu.juit asutosh bhai...ki haal hai??? Tumhara toh pakk.... 18 Apr '13.
This is the waitlist I got. Hope it helps all the people.
pdf file
pratap007 I think there are different lists for different categorie.... 17 Apr '13.
@pratap007BIM, Trichy has released the merit order list, under various categories, of all the candidates who have attended GD & PI. The merit order list will give you an idea of where you have ...
can you please post the link of the list...
3 Comments
karmyt thanks.. can you tell me the source. 17 Apr '13.
pratap007 Source: BIM Trichy's website :P . 17 Apr '13.
wer is the list displayed???
BIM, Trichy has released the merit order list, under various categories, of all the candidates who have attended GD & PI. The merit order list will give you an idea of where you have been placed in the merit order in each category. As and when the sanctioned strength of students under each catego...
1 22 Comments
Nandakumarl @ssa24 : I have checked. My waiting list no. is 50. What .... 18 Apr '13.
ssa24 @Nandakumarl : no idea ... :) .. lets hope for the best.... 18 Apr '13.
Sunwinder Pal sir.. That link sent by mail isn't opening..
6 Comments
mani0303 @sahiti_g hi,at what time you got that?. 17 Apr '13.
Rubhan88 I'm getting "Results will be announced soon.", does it me.... 17 Apr '13.